So I found this tag on https://sleepysamreads.wordpress.com/ and I decided to try it out as well…
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Well not really, cause I’d tend to read wherever and whenever, but on a nice armchair next to the window whilst I’m curled up in a blanket would probably be nice.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I love having a cute bookmark and even customizing one would be nice, but sometimes if I don’t have one on hand, I’d have to resort to a random piece of paper, be it a shopping bill or a torn page from a notebook.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
If the book is too interesting, then just stopping in the middle or even after a chapter wouldn’t make sense to me, but I can do both i.e. stop at the end of a chapter or even in the middle. In terms of pages, I have never had a specific count, but if I were to stop reading, I’d rather finish the page that I’m reading first.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yes I do, but it’s not like I have to keep food and drink next to me at all times when I read. I don’t have a preference to having them versus not having them but mostly, biscuits, coffee and water are the majority of food and drink that I have if the need arises.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Music – YES! An ultimate need. I tend to put on headphones and play a playlist from Spotify when I read. TV – Never, because I’d most probably get distracted instead of reading.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several! I mostly tend to balance reading two or three books at a time. Since I’m used to borrowing more than a few books at a time from the library, I’ve had the experience of reading more than just one.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. I always make sure that I have a book on hand, be it physical or digital.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. I can’t read out loud, it’s just not for me.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Sometimes, if the book is too interesting, I just skip to the end to see what happens.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I’m not sure if you call the lines that form on the spine as breakage…
11. Do you write in your books?
I haven’t done that but I’d be willing to try that out once.
I’m tagging –