SO AS FOR THE FEB WRAP UP, I did finish Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy. I did start An Ember in the Ashes, but I couldn’t complete it within Feb as I had started on the last day of the month. I did finish City of Bones as well as City Of Ashes.
For the March TBR, I intend on finishing the following:- (TBR- TO BE READ)
- The Ember in the Ashes series (#2 and #3) by Sabaa Tahir
- Hush Hush series (#2, #3 and #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Stalker by Lars Kepler
Books I read until now:-
These were the books that I read:-
- An Ember in the Ashes(#1) by Sabaa Tahir- Laia, a literate Scholar, has to help her brother Darin escape from prison. But in order to do so, she has to help the Resistance, a clan that is against the Empire. Forcing her fate to be a slave, she embarks on her quest on seeking information for them. But will they get Darin out is a question to us all.
- Hush Hush by (#1) by Becca Fitzpatrick- Nora, a sophomore, is partnered up with the new transfer named Patch, but the thing is that she does not know anything about him. As she tries to learn his secrets, phenomena tend to harm her as well. Will she be able to know who he truly is?
- Crazy Rich Asians trilogy (#2 and #3 from my Feb wrap up)- The second book shows a newly married Rachel Chu who finds out who her father is and that she also has a brother. Her stepmother and her brother’s fiance isn’t as welcoming as her brother and her father, but then Rachel decides on letting herself to experience this new world of high class richness. As for the third book, the Youngs and their family dynasty is put to the test when Ah Ma falls ill and the inheritance is to be split among the family.