On May 22nd, I was able to visit the Aurobindo Ashram, for which I have written a detailed post in the Travel Blogs category. I had also mentioned that I bought some books at the bookstore during my visit, so here’s my book haul.
These books are mostly of the genre of psychology, biographies, and spiritualism.
- A Greater Psychology – An Introduction to the Psychological Thought of Sri Aurobindo (edited by A.S. Dalal)
- Sri Aurobindo and the Freedom of India (Selections from the works of Sri Aurobindo) – Edited and compiled by Chanda Poddar, Mona Sarkar and Bob Zwicker
- Among the Not So Great by Prabakar (Batti)
- Mind and Vision- A handbook for the cure if imperfect eyesight without glasses by Dr R.S. Agarwal
- The Psychic Being; Soul: It’s Nature Mission and Evolution (Selections from the works of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother)- Compiled by A.S. Dalal
- Our Eyes- A manual by Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry
- On the Mother (Biography on the Mother) by K.R. Srinivasa Iyengar